Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pictures - Homecoming

Our first family of 5 picture!

Some of my best friends waiting for us to arrive at the airport.


Bella waving HI to America!


The boys waiting for us to arrive! (Aren't they just precious!)
Eating some good ole' mac-n-cheese in Detroit. Bella and Keenan playing with Nala (she is not too crazy about the grass touching her toes).
The boys and their silly daddy (I think it is supposed to some sort of armor on his head) being the 3 Musketeers.
Trying to be one of the boys ... she picked up the foam sword and went at it.
My three cuties on the swingset (I think Bella was about to fall asleep in the swing).




4 comments:

  1. Okay, girl, you are so making me look bad about posting so late!! lol!!!
    Sooo happy to see everyone so beautifully knitted together by the ONE and ONLY God who can!
    May God bless you and continue to knit your hearts together in HIM!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    I am so glad you guys made it back safely. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading your blog daily. I got teary eyed every time I read it. I am so glad that God made all of this work out for you guys and now you are the Garland Family of 5. I cannot wait to see you guys.
    Blessings,
    Aimee Cromer

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh...I'm happy for you that your home but I already miss following your journey in china! We brought our Zoe home 1 1/2 years ago so it's fun to "relive" China!!
    Your family is beautiful and I bet loving their new sister. Congrats! and I'll keep stalking your blog!!

    Love
    Liz...Bethany board friend
    thefreeby5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the photos of your family together! How absolutely beautiful.

    Thank you...and congratulations again and again and again.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete