Monday, November 9, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow

Please pray for Bella tomorrow. After waiting almost 4 years, she is finally going to have a palate. We have heard only wonderful things about the doctor and team that will be operating on her. We have to be at the hospital very early and know that she will spend at least one night there. We expect it to be a rough go for a few days and we expect her to fight the arm cuffs that she will have to keep on her arms for a week, but we know it will be worth it in the end.

We will post updates when we can!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm so glad you posted because I didn't realize her surgery was tomorrow. She will have my prayers. Please update as you can. Ty's surgery is Dec. 8th for his palate. I hope Bella recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for posting, I didn't remember either. Levi and I will be praying all day tomorrow~!

    ReplyDelete