Thursday, October 25, 2012

Where oh where is our LOA??

I feel like singing this every minute of every day.  We have been waiting 60+ days since we were given our pre-approval for Eli and now 3 months since our dossier was logged into China.  The LOA is the Letter of Approval, saying we are approved to be Eli's parents.  It also gives us a little better idea of when we may be able to travel to bring Eli home. 
I've said this before, but patience is not something I am good at and adoption is a true test for my patience.  All I know is that there is a little boy in China who goes to bed by himself every night, who doesn't even know that he has a family that prays for him every day and cannot wait to bring him home.  Please pray that we will get this LOA as soon as possible. 

While waiting I was able to create this.  I hope to have it printed for his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment